Sunday, October 12, 2008

Nature is sending us warnings.

The strangest senses have been occurring to me. Today at my weekend job during my break I felt a powerful change in pressure. The weather had not changed, but I felt a breeze from north. I thought perhaps a pressure system had passed through even though the weather did not change. When I left my car, I always take my break in the solitude of my car; I felt the breezes again come from the south. These were hot and humid breezes. When the pressure changed the one breeze had been dry and cool.
I felt this change was significant. I determined that for the past two weeks I have felt that something is going to happen. It is going to be a catastrophe. The impact is going to significantly change thought not only in the United States, but the world. I am not a prophet or seer. I only claim to be sensitive to my environment. My friend Pat came to me after death and told me there is not Old Man God, but there are powerful forces. These forces are both benevolent and malevolent. I believe all of us can sense this and are aware of these forces. Spirituality and Religion give them different names, but the forces can be powerful and felt.
I sensed this shift. Within the month and before or near our American elections, there is going to be a catastrophe. Whether this force will be malevolent or actually benevolent, I do not know. I do not know when, where, what, or how, but it will happen. I do not know if this catastrophe is man made using malevolence or a natural malevolence. It could be a natural benevolence to balance an imbalance, but it will happen. We as the human race will be affected.

No comments: